MTB RIDES & RENTAL
Mountain Biking Lefkas – we offer both daily guided group rides and bike rental for independent riders!
Since 2012 our highly rated guided MTB rides have run from May to October and are open to EVERYONE! Rides start from our base in Nidri, on the east coast of the Greek island of Lefkas (also known as Lefkada).
Rides include gentle family leisure trips through quiet olive groves, visiting waterfalls and churches to adrenaline-filled adventures on natural mountain trails! Mountain biking Lefkas offers All-Mountain (AM) and Cross Country (XC) riding. On all guided rides we provide a hardtail mountain bike. The bikes come standard with 27.5” wheel size and are equipped with full hydraulic disc brakes and 120 to 140mm travel suspension fork. All riders are provided with a helmet and gloves.
Our standard bikes are hardtails - 2019 Nukeproof Scout Races & 2016 Saracen Mantra Trails.
Upgrade to a Full Suspension Bike
Upgrade to a 2018 Nukeproof Mega 275 full sus bike for 10€.
HOW DO I BOOK ON A GUIDED RIDE?
- Choose a ride from the levels below based on your fitness and MTB experience
- Check out when the ride is running on our calendar page
- Email/Call/WhatsApp us with your name and height to book on the ride on firstname.lastname@example.org or (0030) 6989 456445
- Meet our guide Simon at the allocated time and Get Active!
We are fully FLEXIBLE – if you would like a private ride or the times we have on offer don’t fit in with your travel plans please get in touch and we will do our best to give you the chance to experience mountain biking Lefkas.
MOUNTAIN BIKE RENTAL
Our rental bikes are 2016 Saracen Mantra Trails
After much demand we now offer mountain bikes to rent for those wishing to ride alone and not as part of our group rides.
- 20€ per bike per day
- Collection from our base in Nidri
- A refundable cash deposit will be taken on collection
- Limited bikes available in high season so advanced booking is recommended
- Email/call us to reserve your bike… email@example.com or +30 6989 456 445